- Start with a very brief to the point description of plan focus and strategy linked to mission.
- Highlight the potential impact and the inclusive process early on
- Clearly articulate goals and expected outcomes
- Provide a brief overview of the strategy for achieving outcomes
- Highlight timeline
- Provide institutional context.
- Liberal arts
- Strong volunteerism
- need for more intentional assessment of impact on student learning
- learning beyond the classroom
- Describe mission revision – focus on engaged citizenship . . .
- Pull pieces from QEP 101
- Bring in strategic plan and findings from QEP task force reports.
- Include table that shows how learners and builders will progress
Appearance & style
- Plain language that avoids jargon
- Bold colors consistently applied throughout the document
- Simple graphics that illustrate meaning